OUR VISION: Creative learners, thinkers and communicators who can effectively make a difference.
To achieve this vision we will:
- actively seek and incorporate the voice of the child;
- foster the engagement of all learners and teachers;
- welcome and celebrate the diversity of our learning community by maintaining positive connections and partnership between learners, staff, whanau and the wider community;
- support learners to use existing and new technologies as tools to support their learning;
- support learners to be effective thinkers who make meaning, gain understandings and apply and transfer learning to new situations;
- create/provide powerful, relevant and memorable learning experiences;
- maintain a relevant local curriculum that is responsive to learners’ needs, interests and talents; and
- support teachers in becoming ongoing effective and reflective practitioners.